USBCI membership is open to all U.S. businesses operating in or interested in entering the Iraqi market, to Iraqi firms with significant business connections to U.S. firms, and to interested NGOs and individuals that agree to abide by USBCI’s mission and values.
USBCI members receive market entry support:
• Access to white papers on visa requirements, movement and access, and the cost of doing business
• Individualized business consultation with a veteran member
• Referrals for essential business services (i.e. legal, accounting, security)
Members can also take advantage of USBCI’s comprehensive and diverse network:
• Regular invitations to events with Iraqi business and government decision makers
• Meetings and receptions with high-level U.S. government officials in Iraq
• Priority access to USBCI-sponsored trade delegations
• Networking with other Iraqi and American business associations
To encourage good corporate citizenship, USBCI members also receive:
• List of local NGOs that can serve as partners on corporate social responsibility projects
• Individualized consultation on how to build effective and lasting partnerships with Iraqi civil society
Breaking news updates on issues affecting business in Iraq are sent out to members, in addition to a monthly newsletter published by the USBCI and the Iraq Oil Report that offers exclusive content and interviews.
To inquire about membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.